Who Should Write With Us?
Are you a Writer? Would you like to share your ideas with us? So you can write to us.
What topics can you write about with us?
- How To
- Tips & Tricks
Here are some things to keep in mind before writing an article.
- Know the goal.
- Know the audience
- Know the headline
- Use an active voice:
- “Using an active voice keeps readers interested and engaged.
- Short and sweet sentences
- Provide data sources
- Use subheadings With LSI KW
- Add the primary keywords First First 100 words, In title And URL
- Use LSI Keywords
- Use keywords naturally.
- Link internally.
- Link to high-quality external sites.
- Write for a Six-grade to eighth-grade reading level
- Provide proper sources
- Use the primary keyword in at least one subheading
- Break up big paragraphs
- Highlight important information.
- Ensure that images are the right size
- Add the primary keyword to the image alt tag.
Meet Some of the Team.